nuffnang

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Soul and I

Dear my soul,
I am so sad just now
Recently I'm quite unhappy with my self
I realized something that make me feel very stupid than anyone else
and then, I started to think and think about my self more than usual
Is this the real me?
My Soul : Of course the answer is NO!

Regret is the only one that left for me
but do regret can change my life?
My Soul : Of course the answer is NO too!
......................................................................................................................................................
My soul :
So you need to change!
You need to be the real you!
It a MUST!
.......................................................................................................................................................
Me :
Thanks my soul, I trust you. I'll work on that.
I promise.



No comments: